Posted on:Jul 25, 2020
Expired on:Aug 2, 2020
Posted by:YahyaOmid 123456
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
Hygiene Promoter enhances a community’s ability to protect itself from communicable diseases, such as COVID-19
- University Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experiences of working in the same field with national and international organizations
- Qualification in health, hygiene, teaching or community development
- Community mobilization
- Basic hygiene and health practices
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Sense of confidentiality
- Organizational capacity
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with community members so as to create a sense of trust and respect
- Good knowledge of the intervention area
- Local language
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize/facilitate group awareness sessions on hygiene practices for men/women in community within the target areas.
- Participate in preparing training modules for the promotionof hygiene with the supervisor.
- Participate in developing teaching tools adapted to various levels of the population: songs, role games, meetings, training, etc.
- Participate in evaluation/assessment missions.
- Participate in the organization and the distribution of kits.
- Liaise with the authorities, committees and other beneficiaries
- Identify the privileged partners within the communities: schools, hospitals, clinics, mosques, etc..
- Apply the methodologies defined for the sensitizing sessions on hygiene promotion.
- Participate in elaborating a schedule of awareness raising activities.
- Provide training sessions to community volunteers and/or to targeted populations.
- Write a summary of the weekly activities.
- Propose possible improvements.
- Develop contacts and explain to stakeholders and to populations the activities and the objectives of the programs.
- Represent the organization with the beneficiaries with the agreement of the hierarchical supervisor.
- Inform local authorities about all aspects of the programs.
- Involve and inform the communities in the implementation of the program.
- Work in collaboration with the stakeholders.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post.
As per company salary scale
Contract Is Extendable:
Contract Is Open Ended:
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English below Email and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district ,Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan,
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Receive Online Application:
July 25, 2020
August 2, 2020