Posted on:Jul 23, 2020
Expired on:Jul 31, 2020
Posted by:YahyaOmid 123456
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
The Project Coordinator ensure that the most appropriate and relevant methods are used for successful project implementation.
Minimum of 3 years of extensive working experience in similar position with national and/or international NGOs.
Proficiency in English, with excellent writing skills.
Knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, access, power point)
Excellent managerial, communication and interpersonal, and problem solving skills
Regular travel to Nimroz and Urozgan
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the project staff on their daily activities.
- Coordinate the project with the stakeholders including with the governmental departments in both Nimrooz and Urozgan provinces
- Lead the hiring process of the project new staff
- Financial and administrative oversight of the project, under the supervision of the Program Manager
- Draft and update annual and quarterly project work plans
- Ensure effective monitoring and evaluation of the Project and implementation of recommendations.
- Closely monitor project activities against the desired outputs/results and advise the CRDSA Program Manager on required management actions and necessary modifications;
- Ensure the implementation of decisions made by Program Manager
- Recruitment and supervision of project management staff and consultants;
- Prepare monthly progress updates, quarterly and annual project reports for the Project, as well as other information as may be requested;
- Plan, organize and oversee the necessary administrative and other logistical support to consultancy missions, workshops, overseas learning and other project activities;
- Exercise financial oversight of the project under the supervision of the CRDSA Program Manager to ensure accurate and efficient budget management and project delivery.
- Supervise the work of the Project Management Team through regular feedback and performance assessment.
- Prepare separate progress and financial reports as may be required under cost-sharing agreements with donors;
- Monitors progress against milestones and deadlines
- Establishes and maintain relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs, identify resources and gain support
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Planning and organizing: Develops clear goals consistent with agreed strategies.
- Judgment: Ability to identify key issues in a complex situation and comes to the hear of the problem quickly.
- To ensure Program strategies are implemented according to the manual, plans and the content of the agreement.
- To coordinate and plan weekly, monthly and annual program activities in order to reach objectives outlined in the program proposal.
- To supervise monitoring system and information flow system within the program and to ensures that a monitoring process is in place and data are collected and treated in a systematic manner.
- In charge of preparation and drafting of program reporting.
As per company salary scale
Contract Is Extendable:
Contract Is Open Ended:
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English below Email and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district ,Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan,
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Receive Online Application:
July 23, 2020
July 31, 2020