Posted on:Jul 23, 2020
Expired on:Jul 31, 2020
Posted by:YahyaOmid 123456
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
The Project Supervisor ensure that the most appropriate and relevant methods are used for successful project implementation
University Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or other relevant social science
Minimum of 3 years of extensive working experience in similar position with national and/or international NGOs.
Proficiency in English, with excellent writing skills.
Knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, access, power point)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the process of the beneficiaries’ selection.
- Support project manager to prepare project activity plan
- Follow up of action plans of project staffs
- Contribute in project activity and budget review
- Arrange meetings with the local Shora, relevant government bodies and local communities.
- Support project staffs through developing their capacities to perform their tasks properly
- Supervise the project activities in target areas of intervention
- Participate in joint field missions with project stakeholders
- Preparing and checking the monthly action plans and reports and sharing them with P. Manager
- Evaluation of knowledge and skills of project staff and plan capacity development program for staff
- Any other task given
As per company salary scale
Contract Is Extendable:
Contract Is Open Ended:
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English below Email and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district ,Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan,
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Receive Online Application:
July 23, 2020
July 31, 2020