Posted on:Jul 25, 2020
Expired on:Aug 2, 2020
Posted by:YahyaOmid 123456
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
The Provincial Supervisor ensure that the most appropriate and relevant methods are used for successful project implementation.
- University Degree (in Business Administration and/or any other relevant field).
- Minimum of 3 years of experiences of working in the same field with national and international organizations.
- Proficiency in English, with excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, access, power point)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the process of the beneficiaries’ selection.
- Supervise the daily work of the hygiene promoters.
- Travel to the target districts
- Support project manager to prepare project activity plan
- Follow up of action plans of project staffs
- Contribute in project activity and budget review
- Supervise the progress of the awareness raising sessions
- Supervise the performance of the provincial staff and provide them with appropriate guidance
- Identify problems and make appropriate recommendations
- Arrange meetings with the local Shora, relevant government bodies and local communities.
- Support project staffs through developing their capacities to perform their tasks properly
- Supervise the project activities in target areas of intervention
- Participate in joint field missions with project stakeholders
- Preparing and checking the monthly action plans and reports and sharing them with P. Manager
- Evaluation of knowledge and skills of project staff and plan capacity development program for staff
- Any other task given
As per company salary scale
Contract Is Extendable:
Contract Is Open Ended:
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English below Email and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district ,Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan,
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Receive Online Application:
July 25, 2020
August 2, 2020